Thomas & Mary Nimmo Moran Studio, ca. 1884

229 Main Street, East Hampton, NY , 11937

Open July 1 - September 4, 11:00am-3:00pm.

Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for children 2-16. Members and children under 2 are free. Tickets are timed and limited.

Private group tours welcome, contact Tours are limited to 6 people per hour at the Moran Studio.

All visitors are required to follow CDC and State guidlines. Tickets will be refunded due to any unexpected public closure.

Parking: Limited street parking is available at the Moran Studio.  We recommend parking on James Lane or the south side of Main Street. Please follow posted parking regulations.

Social distancing requirements will be sent with final ticket information.

The Thomas & Mary Nimmo Moran Studio is a National Historic Landmark. In 1884, Moran built the first artist's studio in East Hampton, NY which marked the beginning of the village as an artist's colony. The Moran Studio has been described as "a quirky, Queen Anne style-studio cottage."

The Studio is now a member of the Historic Artists' Homes and Studios Program of The National Trust for Historic Preservation. This program celebrates the homes and working studios of American artists across the nation.